VIVO NEX 3S 5 G and iQOO 3 get the Android 11 Beta
Google and OnePlus launched Android 11 Beta for their smartphones while Xiaomi, Oppo and Realme vowed to carry out the new edition of Android beta in the immediate future. Now we have to add vivo to the list, as the phone maker released Android 11 Beta 1 through the NEX 3S 5 G and iQOO 3 Developer Preview Program.
At the end of this article you can head over to the first source link to download Android 11 Beta 1 build for the NEX 3S 5 G and iQOO 3 Chinese variants, and to the second source link to download the build for the Indian variants of the 4 G and 5 G models of iQOO 3.
Notice that such firmwares are mainly meant for use by developers and it is safe not to update them on the primary devices because they are not fully reliable and have experienced the following problems:
1. The fingerprint scanner does not work in-display.
2. The front camera struggles.
3. Exception shows status bar icons: camera notch and panel corner overlap with button.
4. When Chrome is first started, the screen "Turn on sync?" does not display any existing Google account sign-in information.
5. In Settings, the last item is “About emulated device” instead of “About device”.
6. There are 2 system upgrade pages in Settings (One in “Settings > System update”, the other in “Settings > System > Advanced > System update”). User might be confused.
Vivo claims the second Android 11 Beta will be launched late July and will end the development of beta updates in August this is when Google plans to deliver a stable Android 11 version.