OnePlus 7, 7 T Series receives August patch and customer service functionality with the new beta releases
OnePlus announced latest OxygenOS Open Beta updates for its 2019 smartphones-7, 7 Pro, 7 T, and 7 T Pro.
OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro have OxygenOS Open Beta 17, although their T versions have Open Beta 7. All patches arrive with the same changelog and step up the Android protection patch standard on smartphones until August 2020.
In addition , the latest test versions come with a few bug fixes as well as enhanced Wi-Fi connections. You should search the Open Beta 7 and 17 changelog below for more details:
- Newly added user assistance feature to help user master usage skills quickly (Route: Settings > OnePlus Tips & Help)
- Fixed the abnormal error occured in Lockbox
- Fixed the auto-start issue with QXDM logs after reboot
- Optimized user experience with long screenshot in some scenarios
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.08
- Optimized the categorization, messages of the same contact now merged in one card (India only)
- Fixed the issue that File Manager did not display some downloaded documents of apps
- Improved the stability of Wi-Fi transfers
Those who already run a beta update on their OnePlus 7 Series smartphone should get the new beta with an OTA. For those who aren't willing to offer them a try by going to the source links below for more detail.
Yet remember that beta versions are not as reliable as approved versions and are better avoided on primary devices.